Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quickie

Okay so I haven't posted anything lately, sorry. I've been a bit busy with this holiday job selling candy at the mall. It's a good job for good money with...okay hours. I really enjoy making people happy that they came into the store and leave with a smile on their face because they got what they came for and had a good time while they were there. The only problem is that I really hate people. Mostly I hate teenagers these days (geez I think more gray hair popped out as I said that), and the kinds of people that go around acting as if they are better than everyone else (ESPECIALLY the ones who have clearly had millions of plastic surgeries to make them prettier but only succeeded in making their faces look like a puffed up cabbage patch doll). You are ugly, deal with it and continue on with your life.

No comments: