Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh Well

So apparently not many people give a flying rat fart what I have to say or think here on this blog page anymore so I’m just going to start rambling to myself about past memories and anything else that comes to mind regardless of whether it’s current events or something that just pops into my head at random. It is my personal idea that the human brain can only hold a certain amount of information and from time to time it requires a cleaning session, a field day of thoughts if you will. As an example, I used to be able to recount from memory everything I had read about the history of the Zentraedi; an alien race of giants from the Robotech book and cartoon series. Then one day I sat down and wrote out an entire timeline and description of this history, filled almost five pages, and to this day there is barely a spec k of Zentraedi history that I can remember. So in the hopes of moving on and letting go of everything in my past that I try to hold onto since most of it seems to have been a series of screw ups and let downs, this is what will be filling these blog pages for the coming future posts. If you don’t like it tough shit, deal with it. My page, my rules, my thoughts, my posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little grumpy? Gigi

Michelle & Mark said...

Dude,
too hard on your ma.
Be nicer. I'm not saying be nice, just niceR.