Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random Retail Rant

Okay so I’ll be working in the mall this holiday season, selling candy in a seasonal store. I won’t go into names of companies or what mall I’ll be in simply because I don’t want to make any trouble for any of them that might cause me to be sued or arrested or fired or even pelted with chocolate covered raisins. I know it’s not exactly a career job but at least it’s something to have and make money from since I’m still looking for another career job. I don’t feel so down and useless since I will be in a position of some responsibility as a key-holder and responsible sometimes for either closing or opening the store.
I hate retail and I know I’m going to be miserable from time to time these coming six weeks simply because I hate people and it hurts my face to smile at someone while they treat me like a retarded goat. I really don’t know what I was going to write in this blog post today but since it’s turned into an anti-retail rant why don’t I just let loose then.
Customers suck. There that’s it for today; I need to go find my honey dust.

No comments: