Friday, October 31, 2008

Babblin' Palin'

I don’t know about you folks but every time Sarah Palin talks it makes me more and more happy that I voted for the Obama/Biden ticket. First she refuses to admit that she did unethical things while in the office of the Governor of Alaska even though an inquiry found that she did. Now there are reports from within the McCain camp that she won’t do what she’s told to do, like stop talking. It’s admirable that she doesn’t let the party tell her what to say or how to say something, but come on, when you start making up terrorist connections and running off at the mouth with views that are completely opposite to what the party has been saying the entire campaign then you aren’t doing any good except for the opposite side.

I honestly wonder how many people in the Republican Party have actually looked around for a rock to hit her in the head with, and of course then put the thought away since the Secret Service would pounce on them like the proverbial 900 lb gorilla. Personally I want her to keep talking, it makes me more secure in my decision and most likely makes even the slowest witted people stop and say, “Damn she just won’t shut up will she?” Good Night and have a Bacon Tomorrow.

2 comments:

TomJoad said...

I agree, the more she talks the less votes the Republicans will get. If the Democrats don't win a landslide victory against the Republicans there's something seriously wrong with America. Although I believe that neither party should win,Ralph Nader is so much better than the Republican and Democratic Nominees. But thats just me.

Anonymous said...

I still think she's HOT, even if she is a babbling moron. :)

Rick

p.s. I forgot my blogger id and i'm too lazy to recover it.